Sounds Loops Synths & Effects All Done 'Upside Down'

Some of you my not know this, but i dabble a bit at playing Guitar. I've taken lessons and played in the Orchestra in Middle School and High School. I've also had a nice surprise, not so long ago, when I received a New Electric Guitar for my Birthday from my wife, a nice incentive to reconnect and now I've been mixing it up a bit with my Electronic Music Sessions.

I enjoy using Guitar foot pedals, also for filtering drum rhythms, notes and other triggered sound effects, in the studio or performing live. You can find some "experimental" examples on the right side of this page under "Sprawl Electronics Music Streams".

I have a lot of these devices in my studio, but
here are two of my favorites:

Korg Toneworks G5



Korg X-911 Guitar Synthesizer



I get my inspiration for Experimental Music from seasoned bands & producers, just to name a few: Throbbing Gristle, Tetsu Inoue, Uwe Schmidt & other types of non-music sources.

I've found this video of a brief tribute to the experimental work of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop,
it's another good source of inspiration for technique and shows you how to connect, experiment, hone, insert & deploy New Sonic Sculptures.

Vimeo Video by Chris Carter of Throbbing Gristle.

Details about his setup here.


What Guitar foot pedals or similar devices are you using to create/enhance your Sonic Sculptures?


[ For my Facebook Note readers select "View Original Post" for missing content.]

No comments:


Limited back-stock supply of Cipher / Hematite 12" Vinyl via my Merchandise Page